Sunday, September 14, 2008

"I do's" & Dec. 25th

Our sweet friends, Craig & Michelle, tied the knot yesterday in a beautiful ceremony. The church was gorgeous and I've never seen so many lovely flowers in my life. The reception was on the golf course at Marietta Conference Center where it was great to see some long lost pals (like Jodi who is pictured below).  An aside: once again, after the wedding, I was reminded that if it weren't for Facebook and blogs, I would be completely disconnected from the world! Moving on, as we were about to leave, we noticed a very familiar face....here's a hint, he has a belly like a bowl full of jelly! I couldn't resist having a picture made with Santa in the 90 degree heat when he was "off the job". Who knew Santa had a knack for photography in his spare time? We also discovered that he drives a pretty sweet restored Cadillac convertible that's red and white. It just goes to show that the song's right..."he sees you when your sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows when your dancing your face off at a wedding reception, so be good for goodness sake"!! 
Santa was so jolly and gracious enough to take a break from his "part-time" job so we could get a photo. He gave us his business card and told us to come visit him at Marietta Square during the Christmas season. Looks like I'll be making a trip to the square because I totally forgot to tell him what I want for Christmas!! 

1 comments:

Hollie said...

Michelle looks so pretty!! That is a pretty Santa too!