Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MO in May

Oh the adventures of life on the road! Last week we had the opportunity to go to St. Claire, MO where Cody spoke at a baccalaureate service in celebration of the 2009 senior class. I've been to St. Louis twice but time has never permitted for a trip to the arch so this time, I was dying to go. I couldn't come this close, again, & not visit the major landmark. Our new friends took the time to show us around & when Cody asked "do you wanna go up?" I thought...you only live once! So, up we went! We had a great time building new relationships, ministering to the students & enjoying a beautiful time in St. Louis! 
Gorgeous day in St. Louis
The little entrance for our ride up
Our tight transportation. Good thing none of us were claustrophobic!
630 ft!
Cody observing.
Busch stadium. I hear it's a famous place! 
Our new buds...Jason & Erin! 
**thanks for your hospitality!**


1 comments:

Jenn said...

I'd love to do that but...I'm afraid I would wet myself! :-)