Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Late 20's?

I never thought I would be the type of person to "freak" out over a birthday. Well, this year, I became that person. Flat out, here's the deal...I'm inching ever closer to 30. I know it's really not a big deal & it's not as if I'm filing for social security, ordering the senior special or anything but time is just going by so quickly. All that being said, I had a wonderful day! I drove to FL (where Cody was on tour) to celebrate. We spent the entire day together & he made me feel super special. We enjoyed the outdoor mall, went to dinner, watched "500 Days of Summer" (which was great) & topped the evening off with a scoop of birthday ColdStone icecream. Overall, I'm determined that my late 20's are going to better than my early 20's! So far, I'm off to a good start! ;)

0 comments: