Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Still celebrating

My Dad always jokes that I can make a birthday last longer than anyone he knows & this year was no different. I'm still celebrating! After spending the weekend with Cody in FL, Mom & Dad took me to one of my favorite spots for dinner with a few of my pals & then my BFF took me to Panama City Beach (otherwise known as the redneck riviera)! We got up in the middle of the night (6 am ;)) for our journey to ensure we would get as much sunshine time as possible! That we did. We found the most yummy restaurant (which was so good it was worth eating at both nights), shopped, ate at the best breakfast place & we even exercised in the rain. It goes without saying that I did something I've never done. I try to do that on every trip I ever take.
I couldn't ask for a better "sister"! Love her bunches!
Thanks, HHH for an awesome b-day trip!
We couldn't resist the "cheesy"
Of course we had to get a photo with "Santa"?
Great girls & great friends!

0 comments: