Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween



Let me begin by saying that we had no idea Sesame Street was celebrating their 40th anniversary! For weeks, I racked my brain over what Cody & I should be for Halloween. Trust me, the list was lenghty. We considered: Jasper & Alice from Twilight (the baseball scene, of course), Barney & Wilma, Cowboy & India girl, Shrek & Fiona, Dorothy & The Tin Man, etc. We just never could settle so, when we walked into the probably 15th costume shop, we finally made our decision. When I saw the Kermit costume I knew it was official...we were going as Miss Piggy & Mr. It's not easy being green!! We loved getting in the spirit so we sported our costumes 2 nights in a row. Let me just say, there is nothing like wearing a pig nose & ears to Stoney River restaurant for a suprise party where only 2 other people are dressed up! Fun times! :)

0 comments: