Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The most amazing sweet 16



Jessica Smith. There are no words to describe the greatness that is this young woman. Last summer she traveled with us as our "intern" for FTF. She claims that we've made such an impact on her life but the opposite is true. Jessica challenges me to be a more dedicated, humble, joyful, passionate, loving, kind, generous, FULLY devoted follower of the Savior. I learn daily from her. She is fabulous! When she told us her desire to "trade-in" her sweet 16 birthday bash for a student conference to reach her generation, we were totally blown away & on board! I begged to make her cake &, most amazingly, she trusted me to deliver. My cake making partner, MOM, & I had the best time baking! We joked that our reality TV show would be called "CAKE BOSSY"!

Jessica, I love you. You are sincerely the best! I'm still in shock by your gift. Happy Sweet 16 Birthday Conference!

0 comments: