Monday, January 18, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Christmas is always wonderful at our house because we don't travel & we spend lots of time with all the people we love while eating lots of yummy food & enjoying extra hours of sleep! This year was no exception! Cody surprised me with tickets to see John Mayer in concert & he also purchased our BFF's tickets to join us. Good man. Santa brought us shades for our house & since I'm so late posting this, you must know they've already been delivered/installed & they look amazing. Santa also brought me Uggs. I have a confession; I was an "ugg hater" but with the slip of my foot I went from hater to love affair. I feel like I'm in a relationship where I must always preface..."he's not very cute but he has a GREAT personality". Ugg, please forgive me for my distain of you in the past, you've officially won my heart.

I love to decorate for the season & regardless of how many times I sweep or vacuum, I'm cleaning up glitter until June ;)!
My sweet parents & their baby, Lucky
Christmas with Cody's family. 2 new additions this year which makes everything a little more fun (Caleb, who didn't want to be photographed, & Caleigh)!
Christmas always means I get to spend a little time with my best Brittany girl!
Couldn't resist posting our Christmas Eve "cheese" photo!

0 comments: