Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome to twenty-ten!

New Year's Eve just wouldn't be New Year's Eve without a little play time in Gatlinburg. Hey, it's a tradition & a good one at that! Nothing can beat walking the streets & seeing the sites! Seriously, NYC doesn't hold a candle to the things you see in G-burg!
We had an amazing NYEve dinner at the Peddler! It was our first visit & we highly recommend!
I found a cute date!
Cody & the cutie girls in front of the Rockerfeller equivalent!

A light saber & pink glasses...need I say more?
Yes, they battled.
We road a "really scary" earthquake ride. I didn't know if we would make it. Cody had to have a farewell kiss!
I have NEVER eaten a hotdog. Let me repeat...NEVER. Never...until New Year's Eve 2009. Let's call it peer pressure. I took a small (very small) bite of this & the thought still makes me cringe. That being said...my husband & a few of our friends devoured these "tasty" treats. Wow! So began 2000thin (via the Lee's)!
Cody loves nothing more than being at Hopie's service!
Happy New Year, friends!! May God richly bless your 2010!

0 comments: