Thursday, May 27, 2010

My favorite place...sand & sea

What's the best way to spend a birthday? At the beach with a bunch of girlfriends! So, since this is the fact, that's exactly what we did for my friend Casie. Some super fun girls piled up with our suits & sunscreen for a few days in Destin. I've never...laughed so much, eaten so yummy or danced so hard!! LOVE making memories like this!!

Casie, Me, Linds & Sarah
At my favorite restaurant (I seriously dream about this place)
Best sushi ever
THE most amazing salad. I know what you're thinking...it's just a salad but it's SO not!
How do you eat this thing?!?!
We ran into a fun group of girls from Texas & the friend who couldn't make their trip packed herself in their suitcase. Clever!
Good times in Walmart & yes, I'm fully clothed under that thing!
The one & only: RED BAR
Me & the birthday girl


0 comments: