Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Where to begin?

Easter
VL volunteer hoedown!

So it's been entirely too long & there is entirely too much to update you on so let's just say we will start anew. Here's what's up...

Ministry:
Cody's trip to Haiti was life changing & we are in the process of planning another trip so I can go! There is still much to be done. We are in the process of booking another speaking tour for FTF called "Love in Motion". I love watching Cody follow after the vision God gives him. We are still madly in love with our amazing church, VL, & we are thrilled to see God's plan unfold there.

Personal:
My job is super busy but is such a blessing. When I accepted the job a year ago I had no idea all it would hold but I'm trusting God's plan. Our house is for sale simply for the fact that we are NEVER home & it's just a little much for 2 people. Hopefully the perfect family will fall in love with it soon! I just finished an awesome Bible study, "One in a Million", with a few great friends. I loved it!

Missed you guys! See ya soon!

PS: In case you haven't noticed...it's SPRING!! I'm totally head over heels in love with it. Sandals, shorts, tan, long days & heat makes for a very happy Katie!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you are back in action on the blog!!

Elisabeth said...

Love the Easter pic! Miss you guys!!