Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Coupon Cutter

I finally did it. I spent $41.11 & saved $49.85!! I should have saved $4.50 more but my Publix no longer takes competitor coupons other than Kroger. Boo. So, here's what we got...2 cans of pringles

2 jars of pickles
2 Marie's salad dressings
2 butter spreads
2 bbq sauces
2 deli meats
2 loafs of bread
2 packs of hotdogs
2 Frosted Flakes cereals
1 Froot Loop cereal
1 box wheat thins
1 Velveeta cheese
2 sausage
2 cans of spaghetti sauce
2 boxes of Ritz crackers

I must admit, it was a lot easier once I was in the store. Here's the other plus; you are so hooked to your list that you don't pick up things you don't need! It's really exciting watching the screen deduct the balance with every scan of a coupon. Did I just say exciting? What has my life come to? Ha! Thanks to Christy who took my 25 phone calls/questions in preparation for the trip! Thanks to Brenda, Jenn, Christy & Hollie for teaching me your couponing ways! :)

0 comments: