Monday, July 27, 2009

Day at the Lake

We spent the last 2 weekends in NC for family events; first with Mom's huge family for a Birthday party & second with Dad's huge family just to hang out. After 6 years of marriage, I thought it was finally time for Cody to meet the rest of the family!! We spent the day at the lake riding the jet-ski & the boat & doing what we do best...eating, eating & eating some more. So great to see everyone. Hopefully our next visit will be sooner than 6 years!

Cody eating our like 100th bowl of homemade peach icecream!! My favorite!
HBC & Cody on the jet-ski. I rode too but prefer to drive. I guess you could say I have a control issue ;)
I tried to warn Cody that it may not be the brightest idea to ride a tube that was tied to the back of a jet-ski driven by HBC but he did it anyway. Let's just say this...the man is still talking about how sore he is & showing off his battle wounds! :)
Cutie K. I love how her little feet are popping up!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

How fun!
We can't wait to see y'all. Would love to either go out to dinner or have y'all over to the house when you're in town.