Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Well, I've never done THAT before...

If you don't know by now, I love a little adventure! Well, today was most definitely an adventure with my bud, HHH to pick up her girls & the one & only PJHunt in a private jet! I just love being able to say "I had never done THAT before"! Delta, I must say, you USED to be my BF but, as of today, you've been booted!!
Yes, the weather wasn't ideal but we didn't feel the slightest bump!
Much more lovely at the beach! Too bad we couldn't stay!
Crusin' with my fav girls!
I've made a decision...I don't ever want to go through security, take off my shoes on a icky floor, check a bag, pay extra for a bag, measure out my liquids, make a feeble attempt to stuff my bag in the overhead bin, hear that items may shift during flight, sit in row 27B next to a disgruntled person, worry about my seat being in the upright position & my tray table being stowed ever again! Well, that is until my flight next Thursday. Reality, Katie. Reality.

0 comments: