Sunday, April 13, 2008

Missing the warm DR weather and these beautiful faces!

Today was freezing and rainy and I've been missing DR all day! All I could think about was all our fun and lovely friends, the warm sunshine and the pleasant breeze! The following pics are some of my favorites from last week. They include...a 116 year old woman, a sweet gentleman who accepted Christ, the fro that wouldn't stop, Cody with Shane and again with the one and only Hopie, me and Hollie with "the" pose (made famous by Lindsey), a precious baby boy and me with my new friend Nayeli! 










2 comments:

Heidi Zawisza said...

I miss the DR too! It was an awesome thing to be able to take part of! Craig and I really enjoyed getting to know you guys better, hopefully more times to come! One of my favorite pictures is of you stroking that babies face at the village! I LOVE that one!

Jenn said...

Uh, excuse me? I don't see my beautiful face anywhere? What up wit dat?!