Monday, April 28, 2008

Pics to Spice it up!!

I suddenly realized my blog, of late, has been filled with lots of words and no pictures!! Really unlike me since my camera is attached to my hip. Below are some pics of our amazing days at the beach! We had a great time and I love all these people so much! Super-fab girls and terrific times! 

No, we are not calling each other...a shock, I know! 

Where is Heidi? I'm really not good at taking these shots. Where is the tri-pod?

There she is? Sorry Stephanie! We can only see half of you! 

One word...AMAZING! (you can't see his "rat-tail")

4 comments:

Heidi Zawisza said...

OH BABY! I get chills ALL OVER again just lookin' at that last picture! I can only PRAY that he will return next time we are there!!

Katie said...

and with cowboy boots!

Hollie said...

Too bad the camera was not ready when we were in the Cyote Ugly parking lot! What a shame. Maybe next time....

Jennifer Kirby said...

You're all tan! I'm jealous.