Sunday, August 3, 2008

Dinner as Nease & Deese


Last night we had a wonderful dinner at Stoney River with the Nease's!! Jarrett and Christy decided we needed a break from all the conference planning and "forced" us to meet them to eat. It didn't take much prodding since we love stoney pups. 

Let me pause for those of you who don't know about the famous "stoney pup"...it's a mini roll that melts in your mouth. They are also known as tiny bites of heaven covered in melted butter. 

We always have fun with J & C! We laugh (tons) and Jarrett gives us an education! The food was excellent and it was so great to spend some time together. J & C, we love you guys! 

**BTW, we didn't dress alike on purpose!!**

4 comments:

Christy said...

I didn't realize how silly our shirts looked together until I saw the pic. How funny! We had a great time :) Next time, hot fudge and stone puppys. Wish I could go w/ y'all this week...next time! I'll be praying for everythign going on :)

Kim said...

I'm so jealous. I love Stoney River. I guess this means Jody & I are heading there very soon. Have fun this week.

Alexandra said...

It isnt very christian to taunt people with Stoney pups!!!!! More importnantly, girls with 3 kids who may NEVER get to leave their house and enjoy one again!!!! Not fair!!!!!! However, good fun and good company are quite a blessing!!! Glad yall had fun!!!!

Alexandra said...

oh, and I meant good food & good company...... Thats what happens when you type while attempting to feed a bottle