Friday, August 22, 2008

A little run down...

I've been a little behind on blogging due to my obsessive reading and craziness this week. We've had a fun week...two dinners at my parents house with lots of friends because with me, it's always "the more, the merrier". Some friends from FL visited and then a melting-pot of friends came over for dinner tonight. We were also invited to "the interns" house for dinner and her mom cooked us a yummy meal (thanks, Rhonda). We were introduced to rock band which was amazing and I really feel the need to buy it...ya know, as a gift for "Cody"!! It is so fun!!

This past weekend, our family went to the Falcons game. This is not due to the fact that we are big Falcons fans, we went to see Kensey cheer! She did great! The most exciting part of the night was when my husband decided we needed to take MARTA...AGAIN! I don't get it! What's up with this fascination with public transportation?!?! We don't live in NYC! He doesn't understand that I don't think MARTA is SMARTA!! I'm the girl that wants to valet whenever possible...lazy and unadventurous, I know! 

This is the view from our first seats (the ones we sat in at the beginning)

A much better view (my kind of seats) after musical chairs during half-time!! 

The crew. We were representin' the falcon colors! Yay! 

I'm washing clothes and packing to spend the weekend in MS with FTF. It's great to get back on the road and do what we love to do! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

1 comments:

Alexandra said...

Sounds like a lot of fun outings!!! Hope yall are doing well!