Friday, December 5, 2008

2nd time around...

I went to see it...AGAIN & let me just say it's so much better the second time around! I didn't think it was possible but I'm even more obsessed. I wish you could have been in the theater with me & my gals at the 10 PM Thursday night showing! We couldn't stop commenting (AKA: squealing with excitement) & simply enjoying the movie in general! I think I'm gonna have to read the series all over. I've heard it said (this person shall remain anonymous for security purposes) that Twilight tops Dirty Dancing any day! It's at the top of my list fosho!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm telling ya...the 2nd time is a whole new experience!! I've finished reading Twilight for the 2nd time and am in New Moon now. Have you read the partial Midnight Sun?? If you haven't, WOW! It will make you like it EVEN more! It's better than Twilight!!! Everyone who I've talked to that's read it agrees. SOOO GOOD! Wish I could've gone!

Anonymous said...

I have not seen the movie but I started the first book a few days ago. SOOOO good. I am NOT a reader at all but my sister said I had to read the book before I saw the movie. Now I know what all the hype is about.