Monday, December 8, 2008

She said Yes!!!...Of Course!

This past weekend was busy but so worth it! Saturday my cousin Tyler got married at Myrtle beach & the weather was simply beautiful! I was concerned it would be cold & cloudy but it was perfect! Casey is such a sweetheart, Tyler loves her to pieces & they both share a bond with ketchup that will keep them together forever!! 

The Family
Saturday was also a day I've been anticipating since the end of August. August, that's when Mr. Bobby Sherard & I started bonding via e-mails & texts concerning his proposal to my cousin, Jenna (truly more like my sister)! I have been about to bust with excitement!!! Literally counting down the days & let me say...it was perfect. Bobby was so prepared (did I mention he's been planning since August?) & I, along with both their families, got to be there to document every second. I feel so privileged that I got to witness this moment! I've never been in a happier room in my life! It literally smelled happy! Jenna was so shocked & thrilled. She's still on cloud 9! Now, we are all counting down to May 9th...the next BIG day!!! 

Adorable

I can't believe we all have bling! (By the way, I will never stand by Jenna again)

Jenna & Bobby, I'm so happy for you & you are a PERFECT match! It's amazing how God brings it all together & He's going to use you greatly for years to come! All my love to both of you! 

0 comments: