Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve!

Things have been a little busy around our house the past week! We've been doing our last minute shopping, wrapping gifts, watching Christmas movies & entertaining guests! Saturday, Cody's Mom & niece stopped in for an overnight visit so we could celebrate Christmas a little early. We always have a great time with Avery & even though it was a short trip, we enjoyed every minute!  We got her the Hannah Montana guitar game (it plugs directly into the TV & is very similar to guitar hero) & she loved it! She was so cute rockin' out like HM! 
Sunday night we hosted our dear friends, January & Patrick, but things were a little different this time...Baby Jonas was with them! He's 7 weeks & precious! We shared lots of laughs (as usual) & did a whole bunch of nothing! The boys men played the PS2, the ENTIRE time, while January read Twilight which she is totally addicted to (that, I am willing to take the blame for)! We were sad to see them leave late yesterday! We wish we lived closer!  
I've had no voice since Sunday. It started out hoarse & has gotten worse. I'm supposed to sing for the Christmas Eve services tonight so I'm doing everything I can think of to make it better!! Crazy! I've attempted to speak as little as possible & if you know me, you understand what a task that is! Not speaking is my Everest!! My fingers are a little tired from all the texting! 
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!! I'm off to buy one more thing!! 

0 comments: