Monday, December 1, 2008

Turkey & Ya-Ya Sisters

We had a very happy Thanksgiving holiday! I've eaten my weight in really yummy food and now feel the need to fast for the next week! Anyways, as usual, we piled up and went to NC to celebrate my favorite time of year! My mom's entire family (around 60 people) has lunch together and then all the girls have a Ya-Ya sleepover! It's been 6 years since Cody asked me to marry him on Thanksgiving night (I said YES...obviously). I can't believe it's been that long! Times flies when you're having great adventures!!! Cody had no idea what he was getting himself into when he first met the crew but now he can't imagine his life without our loud, obnoxious antics! Below are some pics of our trip. Hope your holiday was excellent too! 

All the Ya-Ya girls

Middle Ya-Ya's
Wise Ya-Ya's 
We've been promoted to dish washing duty!
Cody & my extremely eccentric aunt, Kathie! (no explanation is necessary)
Mom & Dad sportin' their shades


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my BIG, LOUD, OBNOXIOUS family too. My husbands is not like ours at all, he loves it though! Glad you had fun. It is always nice seeing family.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a wonderful Thanksgiving and Ya-Ya night!

Bradley and Sara Beth said...

I LOVE your hair...Beka & I were discussing how we've never seen you with dark hair, but we're really diggin it ;) We miss you guys!

Alexandra said...

Your aunts boots are GREAT! Nice how the yellows matched.... Thats a hard color to blend....