Saturday, November 29, 2008

A little random...

I'm still enjoying my Thanksgiving holiday in NC but I thought I would share a few pics of highlights over the past few weeks...
Alton & Ozell's 50th Anniversary Party
Mrs. Ozell was married to her first hubby for 20+ years. That means the woman has been married for over 70 years! Some people don't even get to live that long!! Amazing!
A bunch of the girlies who went to see Twilight! The nice lady who took our pic couldn't fit us all into the frame and she never actually snapped the other half of the group...I obviously picked a digitally impaired person! The boys didn't want any evidence so they declined to pose for our photograph. We know who those men are and we thank them for their bravery! The movie was so good and I still wanna see it again! I'm a Twilight nerd.

0 comments: