Friday, November 14, 2008

You've got a friend...

I cannot think of one childhood birthday party or school event that didn't involve Kristin Phillips. From K-8, we were pretty much bff's! We always got along beautifully and we both love to sing and, of course, shop!! Since I moved from NC, after 8th grade, we've kept in touch as much as possible and I was privileged to sing at her wedding last year. After months of schedule issues, we finally had dinner with Kristin and her hubby, Christian. They are so cute together! I love how our lives have turned out and I love, even more, that we both live in the same state, again. She and I share so many wonderfully happy memories and I'm so glad we are still friends! Here's my new challenge...to see Kristin more since she only lives an hour away! Yay for friendships that last! It really made my week! BTW, I must give a "shout-out" to Goldfish restaurant for the yummiest California Roll I've tasted!! Have a super weekend!! 
At the ceremony uniting Mr. & Mrs. Guest, Sept. 2007!


0 comments: