Monday, November 17, 2008

Smores!!

Some sticks, a lighter, graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate, wire hangers and great friends make for a fun bonfire! Our community group joined up with the Bennett's group for a little bonfire parTAY! It was great to meet some new peeps and build relationships with fellow VL-ers! We might have to make this an annual tradition. Thank goodness we didn't start a forest fire!! The whole time all I could think was "this is why California's burning, right now"!




I didn't end up with tons of pictures. It must be because I was too busy stuffing my face with SMORES!! I love my marshmallows absolutely burnt to a crisp. Ya know, the kind that you have to blow the fire out before you can eat it! Yum!! Next time we will get a group shot! By the way, whoever ordered the green pepper pizza, we love you anyways!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had fun last night. It was nice of your parents to open their home to us.

Hillary Hull said...

Thanks for all your comments! I love comments :) And I commented on YOUR comment on your last comment on my regular blog....