Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

13 people I'm thankful for in no particular order (there are more but this list is limited to 13 due to time):

1. Cody: the man makes me laugh all the time and I couldn't ask for a better person to journey with!
2. Dad: he is humble, generous & full of mercy!
3. Mom: she cooks the best food & spurs us to deeper relationships with Christ & each other!
4. January: we share the best laughs with she & hubby, Patrick! Always wish we lived closer!
5. Kenzie: my cousin (more like a sister)! We've shared everything & I love her!
6. Jenna: other cousin (also more like a sister)! We've also shared everything & I love her.
7. Morgan: another cousin who has made huge changes in her life over the past year! Lots of love to my home-girl!!
8. Tammy Nolan: she will never know how inspired I am by her life. All her encouraging notes/texts come in perfect timing! 
9. My dearest Brittany: too many memories to count, too many cellular minutes to count & too many shopping trips to count! She has the most beautiful smile & beautiful soul! I love her bunches!
10. HHH: we just get each other! It seems like our friendship has lasted a lifetime already! My daily conversation with her is priceless! The next week will be the longest of my life! :)
11. Jessica Smith: the greatest intern ever!! I stand in awe at the young woman she is becoming! She makes me want to live deeper!
12. Jenny B: we share Rita's & preacher jokes! So glad we've grown closer in the past year & that our husbands heart each other too!
13. Christy: we share Dominican! I'm also thankful we've grown closer this year! You inspire me with your patience & sweet heart! It doesn't hurt that our hubby's heart each other too (J would kill me if he saw this)! 

2 comments:

Tammy said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words. You blessed me! Hope you have a sweet Thanksgiving with the family! :)

Hollie said...

Seriously. What will I do not being able to speak with you for 1 week?
Guess we will do a lot more talking the next week...I type this as I hear your hubby's "new laugh" in my garage....you know the guys night! love ya:)