Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

  Thursday 13 Thanksgiving style:
I'm thankful for...
1. An amazing family of 60ish who still gets together every Thanksgiving!
2. All my Ya-Ya sisters who spend Thanksgiving night together.
3. My amazing hubby, Cody, who falls right into my obnoxious family.
4. The greatest church...VL.
5. A wonderful group of friends.
6. Encouraging partners in ministry.
7. A packed FTF schedule in 2009.
8. A warm house and cozy bed.
9. A reliable car to travel the 6 (or with traffic...8) hour drive to NC.
10. Delicious food to eat all day today.
11. Grandparents that are happy & healthy.
12. All the technology that kept me entertained on our drive.
13. A God who loves regardless & changes lives!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope your turkey and time with family is thebomb.com!! 

0 comments: