Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm lovin' it!

So, we're going with the McDonald's theme this week..."I'm lovin' it"!
13 things I'm lovin' today!

1. Thanksgiving is almost here! 
2. I have a wonderful husband who walks with the Lord and encourages me to do the same. 
3. I finished the real estate pre-license course in 12 days!
4. I passed the final for the course...on the 1st try!
5. I have some amazing friends and we all have each others back!!
6. It's November and still warm. Cold weather...not lovin' it so much.
7. The trees in my back yard have turned and one is a deep plum color. Beautiful!
8. I met Bill a few weeks ago and his story touched my life.
9. We are part of the best church in the world, VL, where people are genuine and pettiness is replaced with focus on being all the church was intended to be!
10. I haven't had to wake up at 5:30 this week. Early is not my thing!
11. Jeans that fit just right and are so soft I could sleep in them.
12. Bethany sent me the sweetest message this morning. It's amazing how God uses people to speak encouragement into your life when you need it! Thanks, B!
13. Hollie does Thursday 13's which make me stop to think about all the blessings in my life.

Happy Thursday, friends!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

just found your blog through hollie and am so glad I did.

i'll def. be back1

Hollie said...

i'm so glad that your school course is done. that was really interfering with too many things...like talking to me. Your post has made me hungry for Mcdonalds.
Thanks for coming last night!!