Thursday, November 13, 2008

Coupon Clippers Unite

The other night at dinner, my Moms friend was telling me all about her "coupon clipping" addiction. She kept telling me all the great deals she gets on things she purchases on a weekly basis. I was totally turned off and thinking "this is way too much work" until she started telling me the amount of money she saved! Cha-ching! Now, don't get me wrong, I love a good deal. One of my mottos in life...if it doesn't have a red line through it, I don't bring it home. However, this motto strictly pertains to clothes and, my more serious addiction, shoes! So, now I'm interested to know how many of my blogger buddies are coupon clippin' addicts?!? I'm intrigued but lost/overwhelmed about these grocery coupons. Give me your secrets!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Rebekah Walker am a coupon clipper.

I even have a coupon orginizer that fits if my purse! If you are serious about this you should invest in one at the dollor store!

Jennifer & Jimmy said...

OH BUD, let me know if you cave. It stresses me out. I've never tried it, just the thought itself does ;). I think I'd spend more just because I had a coupon :). I am thrilled when I check out at Kroger my Kroger plus card savings! Have a great weekend!!!

Hollie said...

i clipped coupons for the 1st few years of our marriage. The only problem was that I would buy things I didn't really need or want just because I had a coupon. Now I just look for the specials at the grocery stores!