Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Cullen Family

Twilight rocked my socks! My hubby, a few of his manly friends and all my girlies went to see the box office hit on opening night and it met all expectations!! The entire cast was amazing and overall, I thought they did the book justice. I could have walked right back into the theater and watched the entire movie over again. Now, I'm on a count down for the 2nd movie which isn't projected to be released until 2010! You've GOT to be kidding me! That is entirely too long to wait for more Bella and Edward (who, by the way, was simply perfect). Cody, I still think you're the hottest! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am listening to the book on i-tunes and have about 4 hours left. I can't wait to see the movie. So sorry I could not be with you guys on Friday!

Christy said...

Katie, have you read the partial draft of Midnight Sun on Meyer's website? If you haven't, do it SOON! It makes the whole story and Edward's character a million times better than it was before. Which I thought was impossible, but it is SOOOOO GOOD!