Friday, November 7, 2008

Cut the...

Cut the...CABLE! As of today, we will no longer be chillin' in front of the TV. Well, I guess we could still chill in front of the 42" flat screen but there will be no picture because we made the life changing decision to get rid of our cable bill which in turn means we had to get rid of our cable (that's just how it works). I'm excited to see what will happen.  My husband said "all the smart people we know don't watch TV". Is he trying to tell me something? Regardless, I'm thinkin' I'll be a lot wiser by...tomorrow! Silver lining: the parents have DVR for all the shows I just HAVE to watch (Lipstick Jungle, The Hills and Prison Break). By the way, have you seen Lipstick Jungle? It's sooo good! The fashion is killer and it makes me wanna live in the big apple. I digress. No Cable! This is a good thing...right? 
How 'bout cha ask me in a week!?!

3 comments:

Jenny B said...

I'm so glad you guys have decided to take the plunge as well! I think B & I might be hanging out at your parent's house more often as well! or we could just all move in with them too!

Alexandra said...

We havent had cable in over a year! Our marriage as NEVER been better. You are forced to spend time with each other, with the family...Ceaning...Doing the things you would put off for Grey's! I love it!!!!

Hollie said...

You can always come over here to watch TV...that is if the girls will let you watch something besides Hannah Montana, Arthur, or Sponge Bob! Oh wait, if Cody and Pete are here then the only thing anyone will be watching is "You, Me and Dupree!"