Wednesday, February 25, 2009

On the road again...

This isn't a picture of me but it looks very similar to my recent state. Attempting to pack enough winter clothes for a 10 day trip is not an easy task. One suitcase at 50 pounds is ridonkulous!! My boots weigh half that. We leave for NH in the morning and we are pumped about the week, seeing old friends and making new ones. I should be a professional packer by now but every trip tells me I am over packing. Oh well! Now, I must get back to rolling my jeans into a little ball...

2 comments:

AMI said...

what a gorgeous blog! glad i stumbled here - that panama beach picture is to die for!

P and J and J said...

that's awesome!!! THANK YA"LL SO MUCH for letting us blob with ya'll this weekend! We had a good time and now we have our Katie/Cody fix for a while! Love ya'll and be safe!!!!