Sunday, February 1, 2009

Would you please pass the tea?

As most of you know, Cody & I don't have children. After all, the title of the blog IS "just the two of us" & trust me, we are MORE than cool with it. All that to say, we have "adoptive" children that we borrow from time to time & one of those little munchkin's is Addie Boo. When we heard she wanted a Tea Party to celebrate her 5th Birthday, Mom & I asked if we could throw it! We may have gone a little overboard but we just couldn't help it!!! I think Mom & I had more fun than the girls. I took too many pictures to count because everything was too cute.

THE Birthday Girl
With her Tea Pot cake 
Hopie featuring her big, beautiful blue eyes!
"M" showing us how to drink her tea. Such good manners!
Mom reading the Tea Party book all about manners.
The setup
The place settings. I loved the little fairy napkin holders! 

Tea cup cupcakes!

1 comments:

Jennifer & Jimmy said...

my birthday is dec 1st, tell donna i want a tea party!!! i'm not kidding ;) too cute!