Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pancake=proposal

I have known and loved this man for 7 years!! 
And it all started here...
Yep, the international house of pancakes. That was our first "date" and we were joined by one of his board members and, to top it off, my parents randomly decided to show up for dinner as well! Hilarious. He was in town for a conference at the church I attended and we finally met (after all our mutual friends tried to hook us up). Needless to say, we've been pretty much inseparable since that moment! And, he's redeemed himself 1000 times over since the whole pancake date. 

3 comments:

Jenn said...

So funny...and yet SO sweet!

Lisa said...

I happened to see that you left a comment on Brandi and Boys. I'm a Deese too, by marriage. I haven't met any other Deese's that aren't relatives, so I thought it was pretty cool when I saw your last name! Blessings!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.