Sunday, March 1, 2009

My baby...

This past June, after a year of iphone "fever" we finally made a decision to go for it and after a 6 hour labor (standing in line on the release day) we walked out of the Apple store with our new bundle of joy! I was in love the moment I set my eyes on that beautiful work of art. She is absolutely perfect though she did sustain a serious injury that altered her screen with a crack and I feel tremendous guilt every time I look at her. However, there is no need to report me to "iphone services" as this was the one and only fall and it was a complete accident. 


Well, my baby has been in my purse for the past 72 hours and I've missed her terribly. She just doesn't work up here in NH and I have to say this is the first time I've been away from her this long. All you mother's know what it like to leave your child for the first time. Anything over a nights sleep is just too long without seeing her screen light up and hearing the little noises she makes when I get an e-mail, phone call or text. There is nothing like having facebook, twitter and texts right at my finger tips. 72 hours, people! 72! It was pretty touch and go there for a while but we made it through! Thank goodness my baby works in Boston! 

0 comments: