Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bachelorette Weekend...

What happens when you put 17 girls in the same house for a weekend? TROUBLE! Once everyone got here (to celebrate Jenna's special day) we started the parTAY with a little dinner/dancing at Shout. Loads of fun aside from the fact that the DJ wouldn't play Jenna's request..."Single Ladies". Seriously, how hard can it be to push a button? She's the Bride, that's why! We shopped, ate, laughed, watched movies, watched the final 4, ate, ate, ate, & showered Jenna with lingerie. So fun! Now, count down to May 9! 
All the girls at Shout
The cake & panty cookies. Mom & I had so much fun creating this! 
Here's the deal: Jenna is diehard UNC Tarheel girl & her Bobby is all about Clemson so...this is what happens! Jenna, we know you are still baby blue through & through! 
Saturday, after shopping most of the day, we came home to a yummy candlelight dinner. Thanks, Mom!
We piled up all over my parents house & had the best time (all while cheering the Tarheels to victory, of course).
Good times! 
*Jenna, I hope this weekend went beyond all your expectations! I love you bunches & I'm so happy for you! 
*Bobby, I didn't post the "good" pics because I didn't want you trying to sneak-a-peak. You know, as I've told you before, a Ya-Ya girl is the best kind to get! That's all I'm sayin'! 
*All the girls, It was wonderful to meet each of you! All I can say is...get your dancin' shoes ready! 

1 comments:

Bradley and Sara Beth said...

L-O-V-E the cake and cookies!