Wednesday, April 8, 2009

reminiscing...

I can't believe it's been a year since our time in Dominican Republic. I've been thinking alot about our amazing experiences over the passed few days & wanting to go back...

Our amazing team!! We love them!
Priceless.
Hopie carrying bags of food to give to the village.
Us with the village baseball team! They totally killed our guys!
2 precious angels at the girls orphanage...
Cody with his new friends at the village church service...
Matthew 5:14-16 
"Here's another way to put it: You're here to be light, bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We're going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. If I make you light-bearers, you don't think I'm going to hide you under a bucket, do you? I'm putting you on a light stand. Now that I've put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand—shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you'll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven."

0 comments: