Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My top 5

My family is totally addicted to American Idol. We watch it together every year & we usually agree with Simon! It's like an addiction to chocolate cake...once you take the first bite, you can't stop!! So, before tonights big elimination of 2 contestants, I thought I would put my guess in for top 5 (in no particular order)...

Adam will be the winner this year. He's just unbelievably talented! Every week is a song I would buy!
Danny is good & I love his story/personality. His voice is unmistakable. However, he's not being creative enough at this point in the competition. Step it up, Danny! We know you got it in ya! 
Kris has probably been the biggest surprise this year. I vote him as most improved every week!
Let's face it, the girls got chops! 17, are you kidding me?
Anoop can sing but there's just no real "star/artist" quality. I was really hoping that Matt would take his place in the top 5 but I think he's going home tonight (along with Lil). Here's the deal...all my fellow Tarheel fans are blowing up the phones to keep him in! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not really "feeling" any of them this year...

by the way, your new header is soooo cute!

JofromMo said...

Katie, Danny Gokey reminds me of your Dad - not so much his looks, but his manneriesm.

Katie said...

Who is this...JofromMo?

Katie said...

Never mind...Linda Jo from Mo!! I haven't really noticed the whole Danny thing but I will watch for it this week! ;)