Monday, June 1, 2009

6 years, baby!

Saturday, we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 6 years. We had a happy weekend celebrating with gorgeous weather, time with friends & 2 hikes at Kennesaw Mtn. Of course the question everyone has been asking (for the past 6 years) is..."when are you having kids?" Well, the answer still remains, we are happy "just the two of us" right now. I must send another shout out to our friends, Aaron & Michelle for taking these remarkable images of us last summer. They are my favorite thing & I love the way they really captured Cody. 

Mr. Deese, I love you to pieces! I couldn't ask for a better partner & friend to embark on this incredible journey!! I'm proud to be your wife. Happy 6 years!

"The way your smile just beams, the way you sing off key, the way you haunt my dreams, no they can't take that away from me. The way you changed my life, no they can't take that away from me"-Ella Fitzgerald

0 comments: