Thursday, June 4, 2009

Coupon 101

Months ago, I wrote a blog all about the whole coupon craze because one of my moms friends was trying to give the run-down. Well, I listened to her "how to's", checked out the website she sent me to & left thinking it was too difficult & that it just wasn't worth it. Well, it wasn't long before a few of my best pals were all into EXTREME couponing! So, my wise coupon friends had a little (well, 40 people) tutorial to give us the 411. The savings are crazy! So, if you wonder where I am, I'm probably clipping coupons!! 

Jen's coupon holder!!! OMG! This made me laugh hysterically & feel extremely overwhelmed all at the same time. She actually carries this to the grocery store! Still love her! 
All the ladies who are gonna save some major $!


1 comments:

A. Sims-Stone said...

I was so sad to miss the informative get together...... Hope yall learned tons!