Friday, June 12, 2009

Coupon Tutorial

I finally got all the coupons organized & my list is made for Publix & CVS. It was probably more of a pain this time around than it will be in the future (ya know, since I had no idea what I was doing)! Thank goodness I had my pal, Christy, to help me out!! She willingly came over to give a private tutorial & help me organize. Talk about true friendship!! I can't wait to see how much I'll save! I guess now this means I may actually have to cook or something. 

Me & Christy (the coupon tutor). Of course, this was at the fair; a much more pleasurable time together!


2 comments:

Christy said...

Awww...I was happy to do it!! Great fair memories...I love Hollie's face behind us!

P and J and J said...

Funny story, my friend Joy called me today and said "There's this lady who saves like 80% on her grocery bill by couponing...have you every heard of it????" WOW - I don't even know how to respond...