Saturday, May 31, 2008

5 Years!!


Yesterday, Cody and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! After driving home from the beach (which we weren't very happy about), we decided to go out. We knew we could never top the celebration we had in Maui so we settled for McDonald's and a movie (I'm married to a "professional speaker" if you couldn't tell...alliteration). I took this picture in the car on the way to the movies! Kind of dangerous considering the fact Cody was attempting to drive. I love this man so much and I'm so proud to be called his wife. We have the best time together and he is the cutest, sweetest, funniest guy in the world! It is amazing how much we've packed into 5 years. Speaking of packing....we moved into our house today! I can't believe all the "stuff" we've collected in our 5 years of wedded bliss!!! Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you!!! 

2 comments:

Christy said...

Congrats on 5 years! Love all the Hawaii pics, we did all of the same stuff while we were there! Can't wait to see your house, that's exciting you moved in!

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Can't wait to see the new place.