Friday, May 23, 2008

Off to the beach!

So...we've been home for 9 days and we are off, again, to the beach! Cody and I will be spending the week in the Gulf Coast with my parents, brother and his girlfriend, grandparents and 2 other friends! My Dad was the highest bidder (after a little prodding from me) on a week at this beach house last year during a benefit auction and we have been dying to go sense then! We intend to stay out by the beach ALL day, every day and soak up the sun! I'm sure the week will consist of lots of sun (hopefully no burns), movies, good books and cook-offs. We love the beach (if you couldn't tell) and 9 days is just too long to be at home in the summer! My hubby is telling me to get in the car so we can leave! I better go! Hope you all have a happy, long weekend! 

3 comments:

The Carswells said...

Hope ya'll are having fun! It has been so beautiful. Aren't you going to come see us???

Jennifer Kirby said...

Lucky girl! Have a great time!

Amanda said...

Have fun - AGAIN!! Hawaii looked like so much fun.

And girl, yes I remember signing! I actually do a little signing for a couple of songs, and I'd like to become more fluent in it again. So funny!!