Thursday, May 29, 2008

Laid back and mellow...ain't in no hurry at all!


We've had a great time on the beach. My Dad's had the beach music blasting all day and we've eaten and sat on the beach from sunrise to gorgeous sunset. I've eaten more crab than a person really should ever consume in a lifetime and I absolutely loved every bite! My brother's girlfriend, Kensey, joined us for the first few days. On our first day we showed up to breakfast in the same suit! Matthew said...let's see who looks better in the picture, you or the newest Falcons cheerleader! I didn't want to play that game! After this pic I quickly went up to change. It would have been a little too much like middle school if we had been in the same suits on the beach all day. Unfortunately, Kensey had to go home early and we miss her! We have one day left on the beach. This week has gone by way too fast! 

2 comments:

The Carswells said...

If only everything really stayed in PCB! HAHA. Surprising, huh?
BTW, maybe you should think about the Falcons...you're looking HOT yourself! :)

Nayeli said...

hey :)
I'm good! really excited about going home soon.
We definitely have to hang out when I get back