Saturday, May 3, 2008

Don't be a hater!

As of right now, I am packing my bags for Hawaii! Don't be a hater...I'm so gangsta...can't you tell? My wonderful Hubby surprised me at Christmas with this trip and we have been counting down the days since then. We will be going to Maui and Honolulu to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary!! I can't believe it has been 5 amazing years! I am so excited to spend the next 10 days, alone, with Cody. He is the best and we are going to have so much fun! I hope to have lots of great pics to post when we return however, I am hoping this trip goes by really slow! Hope you all have an awesome weekend! Until next time...Aloha! 

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Yo, yo yo!!! Happy '5' sista! I cannot wait to see pics and hear stories when y'all get back. I hope you have a trip of a lifetime. I will miss you!

Amanda said...

You're very lucky! I hope you guys spend the whole time doing NOTHING! Soak it up! Be safe and have fun!

Jenny B said...

Yeay! I can't believe its already May. I hope you have an awesome time!!