Sunday, March 16, 2008

Changed

Sunday I was reminded and thankful for Christ sacrifice for me! I am also thankful that Christ changes our lives and then uses us to bring about change in lives around us! With this reminder also came an overwhelming sense of responsibility because I need to live my life in such a way that everyone around me sees a different, changed person. I went to church at FBC Woodstock to see my cousin, Morgan be baptized. God is doing such a special work in her life! Pastor Johnny shared about the wrath of God and about being thankful for Good Friday because Jesus took ALL our sins upon himself on that day. We sometimes skip over the significance of that day, focusing more on the resurrection. Because of his amazing sacrifice we can accept Christ into our lives, receiving His grace! I rushed and made my way to VL (www.viningslake.org) and caught the end of the service. Pete was completing his series "Changed" and the service was filled with testimonies of people whose lives have been changed at VL. Cody and I can honestly say God used VL to bring about change in our lives and we love being a part of such a special work!! I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 

0 comments: