Sunday, March 30, 2008

Presenting...Mr. and Mrs. Joe Diaz!

Joe and Hope's wedding was so sweet and beautiful! We had a wonderful weekend attending all the wedding festivities and meeting lots of great people. I had never met Hope before but we became fast friends. We knew for Joe to be getting married she must be something special and she is. I know God brought them together to help change the world. We are so happy for them and we are thankful for their friendship! We can't wait for them to come to Georgia and see us!


The bonus to our weekend in TN was the time we were able to spend with the sweetest niece, Avery! She is so funny and we always have a blast. She slept with us on Friday night and I awoke at 3 AM with the heel of her foot on my face which left me with a fat lip! Needless to say, after this experience, I'm sure our children will never sleep with us (when we have them). 

On our way home, we made a stop in Knoxville to see our friends, Jason and Lena, and have lunch. We ate at my favorite spot (not)...Sonny's BBQ. The food wasn't so great but it was nice to see them! Now, we are home, unpacking and ready to get some sleep. It was a very exciting and hectic weekend! 

Avery and Cody

First Dance (I didn't know Joe could dance!)



0 comments: