Monday, March 24, 2008

Britt fix!


Have you ever met someone you feel you've known forever? Have you ever met someone with whom you have so much in common you could literally be the same person? This strange phenomenon happened to me in choir my senior year in high school. Dr. Stukenholtz made the biggest mistake of his life when he gave the choir assigned seats and placed me and Brittany beside each other! As we talked (which we were scolded for too many times to count) we realized we were both preachers kids, had brothers the same age, loved movies, loved music and had a sincere passion for shopping! Now, Brittany lives in Nashvegas and I never get to see her so when she came home this past weekend I had to get my Britt fix. We had lunch together followed by a late dinner and a movie. It was so great to see her and we had a blast! I think I'm going to schedule a trip to Nashville soon! I love ya Britt! By the way...Cody loves ya too! We can't wait to see you again!

0 comments: