Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day


Today was so beautiful! The weather is beginning to give us a gorgeous picture of spring with the budding trees and lovely warm weather. Spring is also evident on my black car which is now lightly covered in yellow. I wore my open-toe shoes today and a short sleeved shirt. So exciting!! 


My Mom and I went to lunch with our friends Hollie, Mrs. Janet and Diva Addie. As usual, Addie kept us entertained and the mother's talked about all the upkeep that comes with "old" age. I suppose Hollie and I have a great deal to look forward to. Before the meal even began the subject topic quickly turned to how everyone thinks Cody and I should have a baby. This topic continued to present itself in sly ways throughout the meal! Addie had just gotten her degree in rockstar fashion from Libby Lu University (at the mall) so she gave Mom a makeover before we left the restaurant. She was really getting into it and Mom was tasting the glitter from her lipgloss for hours after lunch. 

After a trip to the job site and a manicure (a must) Cody and I headed to meet his parents and our niece, Avery, for dinner. Cody is totally obsessed with Avery and whatever she wants, when she is with us, she receives! After a long debate over whether or not she would spend the night with us, Cody and I left alone. She couldn't decide and she really wanted us to stay at the hotel with them! I'm now going to sleep especially since our weekend is packed with exciting adventures! More to come as the weekend rolls on! Until then...enjoy your Friday! 

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Hmmm? Exciting adventures?? Ya think? Sure hope so....I'm ready :)