Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

First, I must begin by saying how great it is to be back in GA with the warm 70 temps! Beautiful! Anyways, I know, I know, we look just alike! There is no denying it! The really scary part about the entire thing is that we act a lot alike. This picture was taken at a wedding this past summer and the funniest thing is my cousin Jenna in the background. Her facial expression is hilarious! Today was Mom's B-day so we went to her favorite place for dinner...Stoney River. Yum! As if all the food and hot buttered "stoney pups" weren't enough we followed the meal with icecream from ColdStone. I will most definitely be going to the gym tomorrow afternoon! 

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What is a birthday dinner without Stoney River??? Yummy!!! Glad you are back in GA too. I miss you :)

Hollie said...

Happy Birthday, Donna! I think she needs to start a blog of her own!