Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The 200th Episode

This is officially the 200th episode of the Just the Two of Us Blog! I thought I would make it a really good one by posting pics from our Celine concert but I don't have any because I didn't take my camera. The ticket info clearly stated "no cameras, recording devices" so I was all "goody, goody" and played by the rules. How wrong was I? Everyone else was doing it! Sense the sarcasm? Needless to say, I gave my e-mail address to the girl in front of me who took pictures...the ENTIRE time!! No joke! I wonder if she will send them to me? I'll post a few if she actually follows through. Cody was a little embarrassed when I handed her my card but he knows, by now, to expect the unexpected. Celine was phenomenal and Mr. Deese rocks for joining her fan club! I love them both (of course, one more than the other...the one who has a scruffy beard).

0 comments: